Hi, my name is Steve, and I have a couple of questions for you:
Are you just going to let your kids starve when TSHTF? In a WROL situation, whether it is long term or short term, are you going to be able to keep your family alive?
Do you even have any idea what the most essential supplies are to get you through a few weeks without access to the food distribution channels, such as your local grocery store?
I probably didn’t have to ask you those questions. You are probably here to see what I have to say about “37 Food Items SOLD OUT After a Crisis.”
Let’s look at a couple of facts together before we talk about the program, and then see how it is going to address those. I’ll then go on to tell you what I didn’t like about the program, and ultimately, whether or not you should purchase it or look elsewhere.
- Are you prepared for the potential disasters that could strike your area?
- Would you be able to survive a complete collapse of the support infrastructure that keeps this country going on a daily basis?
- Are you paying attention to the impending crises bubbling up all around us? There are warning signs, and they are quiet… but when it all falls down, it’s going to hit really hard.
Preparing for the potential disasters that could hit your area is essential. But knowing what those disasters are and what you need to survive can be tough. Sadly, most families don’t worry about their survival cache until the last minute. Think about it – every time there is a blizzard, hurricane, or thunder storm… the local stores run out of bread, milk, eggs, and other “necessities.”
While most of our natural disasters are over within a few days, we have been experiencing more and more situations that shut us down completely, leaving us with no access to electricity, and in some cases, clean water. Think about these events:
- Hurricane Katrina taught us that our country is not prepared for a disaster in any way, and that we’re on our own.
- The Haitian earthquake showed us that a disaster could leave an area desolate and desperate for years after the event.
- The 2004 Tsunami’s in the Indian Ocean wiped out food supplies and roads, leaving hundreds of thousands to starve.
- The Tsunami in Japan left over 300,000 evacuated with an impending nuclear disaster.
Now ask yourself… what would you do if any of those things happened to you? Would you be forced to join the mob and loot whatever you could to survive? Or will you be prepared to take care of your family while everyone else tries to figure out where they’re going to find their next meal of scraps?
Listen, I’m not the paranoid type. But I’ve seen plenty of things happen around the world that leave people helpless. Under normal circumstances, we have a structure that allows us easy access to food, water, electricity, and other necessities. But we take them for granted.
Ten years ago, I was in the camp that thought “preppers” were totally nuts. I looked around and saw a country that was thriving – we were making millionaires left and right, and the economy was on its way up, up, UP!
Now, things aren’t looking so good. The country is in debt, our foreign relationships are falling apart, and more and more people are struggling to find work.
What’s going to happen when the stock market crashes again? The big wigs on Wall Street are mostly tight lipped, but a few are warning of impending disaster. We’ve got riots all over Europe, protests on Wall Street, and trillions of dollars dedicated to a war we can never win.
Do you really think that another major disaster is going to get any better treatment than we did during Katrina? Unless you’re out of your mind, you can piece together that it’s going to be worse.
Alright… we’re on the same page, aren’t we? The truth is, you knew everything I just told you.
So what good is “37 Food Items SOLD OUT After a Crisis?”
In order for me to tell you that, I’ve got to tell you how I became a prepper. I got paranoid about five years ago when things started to go wrong with the economy. As more and more people were losing their jobs and the unemployment rate started skyrocketing, I could sense something different coming. I have a neighbor who has been into this survival stuff for a long time. I started talking to him and learned the basics.
I knew that there was a lot more to learn, though. He was mostly interested in a gun collection and being prepared to kill if necessary. That wasn’t really my thing. So I started scouring the books, finding all the information I could to prepare my family for long term survival in the event of the worst case scenario.
Now, I have read dozens of books, and I think I am pretty much ready for anything. But when I first read 37 Items, I learned things that blew me away. There were gaps in my knowledge that I couldn’t believe! With just a bit of time reading this book, I was able to patch up the holes and make sure that my family was prepared to survive for up to a year without access to any fresh food or water.
Can you say the same about your plan?
I could tell you a lot more about the product and what it includes, but I don’t want to tease you. I’m not in this to try and use psychological persuasion to get you to waste your money on another product.
All I’ve set out to do today is share my experience with the product and how it will help you.
Whether you’re a serious prepper who has been at it for years, or new to the survivalist mentality… there is plenty of useful information contained in the guide. It includes:
- The 37 Items Guide, so you know what to stock up on today
- The Secret Survivalist Garden Guide, so you can grow cheap food that no one else will find
- The water purification quick start guide, you can have plenty of water to drink… even if you weren’t able to store thousands of gallons for the long term.
- Off-grid power survival plans, so you don’t have to go back to the stone age when things come crumbling down.
The whole package is only $49.95, and the creator is such an understanding guy that he will give you a refund if for any reason you aren’t satisfied. Click on over to his site to learn a bit more, and ultimately, decide that you should buy right now!